Payments of Van Marcke invoices are processed by our system on working days. Invoices that you pay during the weekend or on public holidays in Malta will not be processed until the next working day and the discount will be calculated on the next working day. As some public holidays in Belgium and Malta do not correspond, Van Marcke invoices may be charged on a public holiday in Malta. When paying these invoices, the discount in these cases will be calculated on the next business day in Malta.
Articles in this section
- Payments Van Marcke invoices at weekends and on public holidays.
- Will Izola Bank deduct withholding tax on interest income similar to the Belgian banks for my Izola Pro account?
- What is an Izola Pro Credit card?
- What are the charges for an Izola Pro Credit card?
- Is my Izola Pro account covered by the Depositors Compensation Scheme?
- How do I apply for an overdraft on my Izola Pro account?
- How can I open an Izola Pro acount?
- Do I need to set up a direct debit for my Izola Pro Credit Card?
- Do I have to report my Izola Bank account to the Belgian authorities?
- Can I pay other suppliers using my Izola Pro account?