- Will you always notify my customers that the invoice has been assigned to Izola Bank?
- Will Izola Factor deal professionally with my customers during collection?
- Will I lose credibility with customers if I sell my invoices?
- Will I continue to issue invoices to my customer as usual?
- Who conducts the collections of outstanding invoices?
- What happens to my open invoices after the factoring agreement is terminated?
Eligibility / Requirements
- What information do you need to process my Izola Factor application?
- What experience does Izola Bank have in Factoring?
- How long it will take to set up a factoring agreement?
- Do I need an invoicing software to work with Izola Factor?
- Do I have to finance all my invoices?
- Can I be certain that the invoice I send to you will be financed?
- What is the duration of the factoring agreement?
- What are your fees for financing my invoices?
- How long does it take to process my application?
- How does the approval process work?
- How can I apply for factoring?
- Do I need to submit my company’s audited financial statements to apply for Izola Factor?
- Will my company's exposure to credit risk improve?
- Why should I choose Izola Factor over other factoring companies?
- Why is it beneficial for me to sell my accounts recievabes?
- What type of factoring does Izola Bank offer?
- What kind of companies can apply for Izola Factor?
- What is recourse and non-recourse factoring?